DUE TO COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENT OUR MEETING ROOMS CAPACITY HAVE NOW BEEN AMENDED TO REFLECT BEST PRACTICE
FOR ALL ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT CAROLINE AT firstname.lastname@example.org
TO ENQUIRE ABOUT ROOM AVAILABILITY AND GROUP SIZE TO ENABLE CURRENT SOCIALLY DISTANCING RECOMMENDATIONS.
In keeping with the needs of community, businesses and voluntary groups, Huntstown Community Centre has developed an extensive range of meeting rooms and catering facilities within.
|Group Size||Rooms Available||Room No.|
|Up to 2 people||One||6|
|24 people||One||Hall (must be in seperate pods)|
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ABOVE CAPACITY MAY CHANGE DEPENDING ON HEALTH GUIDELINES
Please contact Caroline on 8220847 for current capacity and bookings
Groups (both internal and external) choose to hold their meetings in the centre for several reasons:
- Meeting rooms may be hired on an hourly basis, thus significantly reducing room hire costs.
- We provide a full service catering menu that can be adapted to suit the needs of meeting participants.
- We can provide refreshments and working lunches, hot dishes, buffet and snacks.
- Meeting facilities are available 6 days a week and at evening times to accommodate public meetings, volunteers and boards.
- Facilities are wheelchair accessible with a dedicated disabled parking bay.
- Huntstown Community Centre is located on Huntstown Way, just behind Centra Newsagents, adjacent to the Sacred Heart of Jesus National School, Huntstown, Dublin 15.
- The main bus services is Number 39, 76A and 220
- Meeting rooms and catering facilities are managed by a dedicated team of trained staff who understand the needs and budgets of community and voluntary groups